Welcome to Dakota High School Boosters!
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 DHS Booster
Scholarships: Joshua Jaster, Natalie Bobowski, Julia
Sayles, and Hannah Forton!
Who are we?
The Boosters are an organization of parents, students and residents of the District assisting Dakota students through
their organizations and activities. You are a General Member by being a DHS parent. The links above will provide you
with valuable information pertaining to the Dakota High School Boosters.
Who Benefits from Fund Raising?
- DHS Service Clubs (NHS, Key, etc...)
- Fine Arts (Band, Choir, Drama, Guard)
- DHS Athletic Teams
- School Academic departments
- Prom, Senior All-night party
- The Legend Yearbook
Dakota High School
21051 Twenty One Mile Road
Macomb, MI 48044
All meetings are held in the Community Room at 7:00 p.m. View the 2017-2018 schedule here.
Athletic Admission Prices
- Varsity Football: $6.00
- JV and Varsity Basketball (Boys and Girls): $5.00
- JV Football, JV and Varsity Soccer, Volleyball, Swimming/Diving: $4.00
- Freshman Football, Volleyball and Basketball (Boys and Girls): $3.00
For more details, see the 2017-2018 Athletic Admission Policy
The booster board is in search of a parent/parents who might be interested in organizing future Craft shows The
position will become vacant for the 2018/2019 school year. This allows time for an interested parent to shadow the
current organizer providing a smooth transition. If you are interested or would like more information on how you
can be part of the craft show, please contact Maureen at (586) 914-0512 by Email.